Sunday, December 30, 2007

How many other names does Your cat has?

Jennifer say:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is what my cats are also known as:

1) Sweetie : Fei Lao (just a name created recently by sister)

2) DD : DDX, 熊DD or DD 熊 ( new names created by sister long time ago)

3) KK: KK gong gong ( a name called by my brother)

4) Ah Du: Ah Kueh (Mum way of calling) , Thiru (I loved to emphazis on the 'Ru' sound, this name is called by sister now), We had no longer used the name, Ah Du ages ago.

5) Wang Wang (旺旺): - Wang zai(旺仔) - mum way of calling but actually wangzai is WangWang brother

6) Xiami: Xiami baby boy ( Sister's way of calling but xiami is actually a ginger tabby according to sister as xiami got stripes on its body), Ha Bi (my way of calling)

7) XianXian: 仙仙姑娘 (called by me), 小黑鼻子 (called by Brother)

8) HeHe(pronounced as 和和) : HeHe ( as in He He --as when pronounced in English, called by me and sister)

9) Money: - None (He used to be called Mali by its ex-foster mummy, using 'ex' as foster mummy is not able to take care of him now)

1 comment:

jules said...

One of my cats called Mickey is sometimes called as Mui Mui or Moi Moi although he's a boy and he actually responds! So funny... another one called Kim, we call her Kimony or Kimberly sometimes just for fun.

eXTReMe Tracker