Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lazy me using Mobile blogging

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

Hi Realised that the last few pictures i took only got a sentence. I had used my SE phone to take picture and blog after photo taking.

There are quite a few happenenings anyway since my last long post. Mum had helped to sterilize the cats(with sister's help) near her workplace. There are the ShaSha family. Daughters and Mum are being taken care of, now is only left with ShaSha blood, the white ginger male cat.

Heard from my mum that Shasha mum had given birth 2 times or more. ShaSha is the first batch, shasha. of all 3 siblings, only Shasha remained in the street but now ShaSha is hee...... somewhere safe in princess bed. Then Shasha mum given birth to ShaSha mei and her brother. Used to have 2 more siblings that had since i assumed died.

Mum will try to trap shasha blood next week. Hopefully we will have shasha blood next week.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker