Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How to capture your kitty in a nice shot

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

Catster had send me this email:

http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a-cat-and-kitten-blog/top-five-tips-for-photographing-your-cat/2009/08/13/?utm_source=catster%2Bnewsletter&utm_medium=pull%2Blink&utm_campaign=090817


The techniques taught is quite good. I usually shot my kitties without flash. Flash usually give my cat a red eye effect. For 'notty' ones, i will use toy to wave while sister took the photos. Sweetie usually dislike us to put any clothing on her whereas DD is very patient to allow us to dress her in whatever clothing we like on her.
I found that the best timing as the site suggest is when the cat is sleepy. Usually i can only carry sweetie like a baby when she is about to fall asleep.
This video is extremely interesting: -The kitty look like a thin vision of Money.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker