Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Getai Performance @ Hougang MRT station open field, 31.05.10农历四月十八, Event: Temple Celebration, Host: Wang Lei & Ah Nam Band: Fei Hang

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

**Photos uploaded on 3.6.10,8.45pm**

31.05.10 (Mon) 农历四月十八 - Today is quite fun as i had brought along my newly bought Canon Camcorder FS 306 to test the device. My total damages is around $540 from M S Colour including the charger. I had also not forgotten my fuji camera that had served me well for my night shots purposes. The camcorder is not bad with 41X zoom, i had not yet transfer the video to my PC but from the video that i took, i quite like the effect esp i can get a clear shot even though i am sitting right at the last row of the audience seating. I am quite excited to know whether if i transfer the video on my PC, will the video be still as clear as i view it on the camcorder. Will be transfering the video either today or tml. Photos shots i am still using my fuji camera to take photos as the night shots using this camera are very good. I wonder whether i should use my ugly canon digital bag that i got as a free gift as using this bag, i can pack both my camorder and my digital camera together. I think I will use this bag for the AMK getai on Tue since i am very sure that i will be mostly standing for the AMk getai.

Today getai is not too bad. Wang Lei and Ah nam are best partner on stage. Beside this pair, Hao Hao and Liu Ling Ling also made a good and prefect pair together on stage. Not much happenings today so will just upload the photos later.Did not get clear shots as i am too far from the stage.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Temple Area


Photobucket
碰头组合

Photobucket
Lee Bao En

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhuang Qing Yu

Photobucket
Lan Xiao Ling

Photobucket
Liow Wen Kai

Photobucket
He Pei Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chen Kai Qing

Photobucket
Bao Bei Jie Mei - i had used my camcorder to take this photo, not bad but it is very hard to control the device as it is easy to get white balance in the photos if i am not careful so i prefer my trust worthy Fuji camera to take photos

Photobucket
Zhi Quan

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker