Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getai Performanace @ Blk 1 Defu Lane 23/07/2011 农历6月23日 event:三教法山岩 host: Wang Lei and Wei Liang, - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

23/07/2011 农历6月23日(Sat): Today I went to Defu Blk 1 by myself. There were lot of chairs and equally number of audience. If i did not bring along my chair, think had to wait till 9 plus to have a chair.

Today is my first time testing my camera. Bought a Nikon S9100. I quite like the zoom, can take super clear photos.

Today getai is not too bad, very entertaining with Wang Lei as the host.

Photobucket
Zhong Jin Ling


Photobucket
谢温 - Wang Lei New student.Ah Pek gave him this name as his艺名:谢温. His songs are quite nice, no wonder Wang Lei had high hopes for him. He is 26 this year, working in a Chinese medical hall

Photobucket
Wang Lei sing Ah Pek favourite sad songs

Photobucket
Wang Zi Quan

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yuan Jin, she and wang lei sing 选择你 together.

Photobucket
Lin Si Ling

Photobucket
Last singer, Zhuang Qing Yu

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker