Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getai Performanace @ Blk 342 AMK 09/08/2011 农历7月10日 event: Blk 342 AMK 中元会,host: Liu Ling Ling Band: 神风- 千禧歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

09/08/2011 农历7月10日 (Tue): Went to Blk 342 AMK alone. Had bring my portable chair as i had expected a great crowd turnout. As expect, the crowd is bigger than i expected. Managed to be 'thick skin' and shifted my chair in the very last row, luckily my chair is very small only, dun care a bit if others scolded me coz i never blocked anyone.

Today getai is not bad. No comment abt the host.. but i enjoyed the singers' list tonight. Got my idol singing, i enjoy idol singing the most.. it is the reason why i choose to go to tonight getai at Blk 342 as i know he is coming to sing. I heard 881 director is also here tonight to watch the getai, so Liu Ling Ling and Bao En had sing 十二莲花 for him to listen.

Photobucket
Chow Bing Shun (周炳顺) - finally i get to remember his name. I keep forgetting his name.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mai Hui

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bao En


Photobucket
Liu Ling Ling and Bao En sing 十二莲花

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ting Ting - enjoy her song.. was stamping my feed to the tunes when auntie in front stopped me.. but auntie, why u keep standing in front of me? I never told u off, does not give u right to say me too hor..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Hao, my first video was damaged by big headed auntie whom decided to stand up at the wrong moment.. sob sob.. :(

Photobucket
Wang Yi Wen

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker