Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#46/2014★ Getai Performanace @21号,实龙岗北3道 on 17.09.2014, 农历 ~ 八月二四★ event ~惹兰缶窑檺林宮★ Host: Hao Hao★威乐斯大乐队★荣华娱乐制作★★

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

 ★17.09.2014★Wednesday

 ★Today Getai: Full tentage,Temple area, not too big.

 ★Time watched :7.45 to 10.15pm

 ★My Position: Centre location

 ★Me about tonight getai: Went nearby to watch getai. Although tonight is near my house, i still miss first singer.I am rarely early for getai unless on weekend. But nevermind, still got watch almost the full show. Tonight getai is okay only. I got the mood to watch anyway. I am lucky to have meimei to help me chop seats tonight, it is a blessing to meet and know her in getai.

 ★Videos Tonight: 15 videos,Rear back recording, Tripod

★Favourite videos Tonight: -


































No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker