Friday, August 31, 2007

My first getai show for this year @ AMK Blk 543

Jennifer say:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was at AMK B543 watching getai yesterday night. It was a last minute decision. Mum asked me if i wanted to go to watch 600 (liu ling ling) getai at AMK B543. I just said ok lol.

When we reached there, it was 人山人海. I cannot see the performance but i can hear loud and clear what 600 was saying. I really love 600 - funny, quick-thinking and full of fun. The way she talked really make the whole performance outstanding.

I manged to get a look at 600 - only a bit at the stage somehow. There were heads everywhere and the stage was at tiny area. If the stage was at a open field, we can see what the performers were doing.

For yesterday performers, i only know 'xiao mingzhu sister'. The rest i did not know them or bother to know as i do not really enjoy their performance. The only person that i like is 660 so that is the reason why i went out with mum at close to 9pm to watch getai at AMK 543. Mum was saying how little dressed a Chine performer was wearing --- eye candy for man but ***puke puke*** for mum and me.

I will be helping at my company 'zhong yuan jie' this sunday. excited as i will get to know more about how zhong yuan jie is done, this is my first time involving in a 7th month zhong yuan jie. Feel tired as i heard that after the auction, we need to clear everything till very late. Happy as we will get 'big hongbao'... hee....

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker