Thursday, August 09, 2007

My self-made earrings for bazaar @ Hong Kah North CC

Hi people,

If you had read sister's blog, you will know about this Sunday Bazzar @ Hong Kah North CC. Sister's friend, S had came to our house to teach me how to make earrings.

I had made 12 pairs after my 'teacher' had passed me the skill of making earrings. I had decided to give them names. if u spotted them This sunday at the bazzar, please show your support by buying. Well, of course, u can buy any of the earrings made by S and sister. Maybe if u are interested, post here to buy from me online. If no one wants it, i got 12 pairs of earrings for 12 months of the year...ha ha....

All money from this are strictly for the cats of East Coast Park.


(Left To Right) Charming Ribbon, Sweet Heart Pink, Charming Pink




(Left to Right) Butterfly Heart, Triangle Love, Pink Me, Blue Butterfly



(Left to Right): Round Blue, Square SnowFlakes, Falling Flakes, Pink Butterfly, Sweet Heart Blue


These earrings here are not made by me, it is made by S.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chewy said...

Hi,

Remember you left a comment over at my blog about the cat water fountain some time back? And you asked for the price?

It's actually purchased from USA. I had it shipped over. It is the XL size of a normal water fountain that we find here in singapore.

it is good since it is bigger!

it cost me S$115...but it's worth it cos my felines love it!

eXTReMe Tracker