Thursday, November 15, 2007

Standing, Wondering And Thinking: When When When???

Jennifer say:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sister had left for Beijing for one week, leaving me with the notty notty kitties. Meanwhile....




Xiami was wondering why is sister gone for 1 day?



Ah go go was thinking will fat sister remember her when she saw go go next wed?


DDX is suddenly now with cat flu. I had feed her vibravet twice per day. Her condition should be better in 5 days time. So far, i had fed her two days. I had also slept with her in blood room to keep her company at night.

Sweetie had discovered that DD had suddenly disapeared for 2 days. Just now, she entered blood room and saw DDX on the bed. Sweetie made a cheerful meow and jumped on the bed to join DD before i dragged sweetie off the bed and put her outside in the living room. Sweetie gave me a 'gu lian dan' face.

Xian Xian, Hehe are still as playful as usual. In the afternoon, mum fed them chicken rice - i think mum spolited them by feeding them each time they jumped up and down.

2 comments:

jules said...

Hope DDX will recover soon... I always have to remind my parents too not to spoil our cats with human food but my dad like to feed the occasional piece of bread, a bit of prawns, chicken to their favourite cats. I tell them that the cats have a better life than me in the house, haha!

jules said...

By the way, how is Money? Was just wondering what happened to handsome boy...

eXTReMe Tracker