Saturday, November 10, 2007

Me & My endless numbers of earings

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Today, I had lunch with an ex-classmate. I had not seen her like for 4 years. It is a joy to see her again. We had lunch at 'New York New York' @ AMK hub. Food is so so as i find my fish and chips to be nothing special as the one that i always eat that cost only a mere $4.50 while NY cost $9.90. We were grumbling about our poor pathetic working life. Actually me got not much to complain - except hor, the 'C' whom is our king.



What more to complain when

1) working place is only 7 min walk from home,



2) lunch (healthy one ok, NO MSG) at home for lunch hour - can also use this precious 40 min to sayang kitties.



3) 14 min walking from office to home, from home to office, it is a good form of walking ok, brisk walking. I think i am cheating myself by not exercising at all.I can walk very fast if i want to. My family, colleagues had all commented that i walk super fast. Maybe that is why i got super oily face - YUCKs.



My friend, X was complaining abt how all her work seem to be endless. Poor her had to come home close to ten plus almost daily, unlike me -上班一条虫,下班一条龙。 Ya, me very '龙' one, alway leave work place on the dot. But occasionally, i finished work half an hour later. But compared to X, i felt fortunate.



After our lunch and 1 hour of talking, we left NY and walked around AMK hub. I bought myself these earrings(below). The SA did not bothered to give me a proper plastic bag for me to do free promotion on my blog so i did not know what is their shop name. Also i am very cheapo - expensive one that cost $21 for 1 pair, i did not buy... I bought those that cost 3 for $5. I do know recycle recycle but at least had some of ur shop logo on the tiny plastic bag that was used to put the 3 earings. I was telling X that i siao one - see got anything with cat face or cat image, must buy but i of course mind the price tag behind the items - 能省就省.
I was almost tempted to buy a maria cat touch light key chain that cost $6.95 but i reminded myself of the 能省就省 theroy. Actually sister also like that, do not know why she bought that xiami clone jigsaw. We did not nailed it on the wall anyway so it is just left anywhere to collect dust.


1 cat earring - full length cat

1 kitty face one and 1 dolphin


This is my earrings box. Mum was saying why u bought earrings when u know how to make one urself. Me said:"No lar, not the same ma, those one is stubs one."


This is bought by sister. It is quite heavy so no one got any chance to wear it as we do not want to risk making our earlobes hole to widen. And we do not have any intention to put a big round button on our open earlobes hole(if we happen to have one). If u read the gossip zao bao, you would read the freaking weird guy that purposly widen his earlobes hole so that he can put 20 cents diameter -wide round earring on his ear.

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh, i am like that too, see any cat-related things, always tempted to buy but too many "rubbish" at home already, have to stop! Some i will give away to cat-loving friends lor... The earring that u mention is too heavy to wear, maybe u can wear as a pendant instead?

eXTReMe Tracker