Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Getai Performance @ Old Tampines Rd, 02/03/10 农历1月17日,Jiu Xian Gong, Host: Lee Pei Fen, Ah Nam, Band: Fei Hang - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:

Photobucket

**Photos will uploaded on 03.03.10***

02/03/10 (Tue)农历1月17日 - Today went to Old tampines Rd. Can only managed to find a seat at 9.30pm. The getai ended at 11pm today. I am rather glad it ended at 11 pm because the last time at the other temple at Old tampines Rd, the getai ended at 1130pm where we all make a mad rush to the bus stop. I did not managed to go to the temple to pray pray as today audience are rather packed, i do not wish to lose my good standing position.

I like today getai esp the part where Lee Pei Fen sing 'fu zi qing seng' with Ming Zhu Jie Mei. Lee Pei Fen is extremely funny today, quite enjoy her hosting. The second last song was 'No 3 Mummy' but it was not very entertaining.

Pei Zhi had a new image today where she wear a bob hair wig. I think she is becoming more fashionable and trendy these few days, not bad. She remind us ladies that we should all try to change our image occasionally to refresh our friends. I also desire for a new image but i fear that i will ended up looking funny, i think i should overcome my fear factor by going to a good hair salon soon - will be checking on flowerpod and cozycot for recommedations.


Photobucket
Temple 九仙宫

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiao Xin


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liu Xin Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wu Pei Zhi, her new bob wig is quite cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jun Long

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mai Hui. Mum is getting tired that Mai Hui sing the same songs at every getai... me too actually

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhong Jin Ling 钟金玲 (ammended - 04/03/10,9.30amThanks to Meiling for informing me my error)

Photobucket
Zhen Ni

Photobucket
Ming Zhu Jie Mei

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker