Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getai Performance @ AMK Blk 564, 23/07/2010 农历6月13日 event: 善龙府Temple Celebration, Host: Liu Ling Ling & Hao Hao - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


23/07/2010 农历6月13日 (Fri): Today Went to AMK Blk 564 armed with my portable chair. Was about to open my chair to sit down when an auntie asked me whether i wanted to sit in proper chair. She leaded me to an empty chair quite near the front row. Quite grateful to that kind auntie for telling me. I had arrived at the area very early - at around 7.40pm where the first singer, BBJM had just arrived to sing their first song.

Quite happy with today Getai Super Hosts: Liu Ling Ling and Hao Hao. Both make a prefect combination. With both of them around, we audience are never lack of jokes. The kind auntie had asked me whether i had came to support 600 like she did. She is very happy with Liu Ling Ling and laughing with me over the jokes the hosts created on stage. How kind to have a granny like her. Happy Happy Go lucky...It is real nice to sit to someone whom laugh together with me - she asked me to watch the jokes and we all laughed together. Thank you to whomever you are auntie, may u be blessed with good health.

Photobucket
BBJM

Photobucket
Today Hosts in Set A cloth change

Photobucket

Photobucket
Qiu Wen

Photobucket
Today Hosts in Set B cloth change

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhen Ni

Photobucket
Today Hosts in Set C cloth change

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhuang QingYu - Hao Hao had introduced him as Zhu Feng when he saw the golden hair. From the hair, really look like Zhu Feng. I had thought he was Zhu Feng also when i just saw the hair only at the Hougang area getai

Photobucket
Today Hosts in Set D cloth change

Photobucket
Today Hosts in Set E cloth change

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lim Si Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Malaysia Singer, Ah Long

Photobucket
Last singer, Lee Bao En

Missing Photos - He Pei Ling - I had taken her two videos so I cannot take photos at the same time

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker