Monday, February 06, 2012

Getai Performance @ 新加坡韮菜芭城隍廟 - Arumugam Rd 06/02/2012 12 农历正月初十五 host 皓皓, 王雷,林茹萍 - band 威乐斯 - 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

06/02/2012 12 农历正月初十五(Mon): Today I had went direct to Sheng Hong Temple for getai after work. From my workplace at Ubi Ave 3, i need to take an 20 min walk to the temple. I am able to reach there by 630pm.

Today is quite a unique performance because all the singers are from 全球闽南语歌唱大赛. The name of today performance is called 全球闽南语歌唱大赛精英集聚狮城闹元宵演唱会2012. It is worthwhile the time to watch from 7.30 to 1045pm. I had taken two seats, mum only arrived after 830 pm and i had a difficult time telling her of the seats. Should have take note of the location.

I had finally find a nice program to watermark my photos, will watermark all my photos in future. I wanted to create an image watermark but the ones i created are not good. Maybe should polish my photoshop so that i can create better logos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wonderful Hosts tonight

Photobucket
Singapore 陈凯晴

Photobucket

Photobucket
Singapore 林轩汉 - His stage performance is only in the hokkien competition but overall, he perform quite well, just need to learn to speak loud and clear to audience next time, hope he can perform in getai soon too.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Malaysia 陈雪芬 - very pretty, i quite enjoy her performance. Heard her dressing had won her some prizes in the Hokkien competition. She is not a new bird, she had perform in getais in Malaysia.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Singapore 周俊安 or in getai, his 艺名 - 宏扬. I still prefer his chinese songs.

Photobucket
Indonesia 周月婷, i did not really listen to her songs as that time, i am busily directing mum to my seats

Photobucket
Singapore 黄振隆, all hosts agreed his singing had improved tremendously, i am just okay wit his singing.. although he is good but then...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hao Hao Performance time - he sang two songs tonight. I had rec both songs and uploaded them. I am not satified with the quality of my video, it should be better without so many dots..haizz

Photobucket
Malaysia 蔡铭国 - he is a talent, both in composing songs and in singing. Do not judge him by his looks coz his singing rocks..

Photobucket
Taiwan 蔡怡芬 - I find her singing to be too soft while the music is too loud.

Photobucket
Taiwan 李俊杰 - we left after he appeared as his performanc is at 1045 and we need to catch the bus home. He looked like mini Zhuang Qingyu..haha, never hear his singing seriously but i guess he is good too.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker