Monday, July 28, 2014

#29/2014★ Getai Performanace @实龙岗中路大牌207 on 28.07.2014, 农历 ~ 七月初二★ event ~通顺中元会★ Host: Lu Wei Lun★神风大乐队★莲心歌台秀★★

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

★28/07/2014★Monday

 ★ Today Getai: Small area, no space to watch if you are late.Limited chairs as a result of location-wise.

 ★TIME watched :7.30 to 8.30 pm

 ★My POSITION: Centre position

 ★Me about tonight getai: Today is the second day of 7th Month. Went to serangoon central to watch. I do not like this area, very small. Luckily today is a public holiday, if working day at weekday, maybe i will skip this tai. I am quite early today, by 7pm, i had parked myself there. Cannot stand the crowd, luckily anddi singing is at 8.10, not too bad..I do not need to wait too long.

 ★Videos TONIGHT: 5 videos,Centre recording, Freehand for bao en, Tripod for Anddi

 ★Favourite Videos Tonight: -
















No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker