Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yes, cats can be VERY selective of their foods...

Jennifer say:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ou Du Du has been rejecting her daily meal of cooked boiled chicken mixed with rice. I usually boiled a big potion of chicken bone , debone it and kept the meat in the fridge for KK, Du Du, San Pi pa, mimi and ginger to eat. I wil used the chicken soup to warm the meat and rice when it is dinner time. Sound yummy but Ou Du Du refused to eat yummy stuff.

Du Du simply bite a few bite when i watched her. After i turned my back, she will leave the whole plate of meal uneaten. I or sister had spolited by feeding her dry food when she meows. Now, i had told sister not to feed her dry food as i wanted her to eat chicken meat rice that is more healthy. Today, Du du puked her chicken meat rice on the floor.. Then i had to feed her dry food as she now had a empty stomach.

KK is still eating both dry and chicken rice. He loves to drink the chicken soup.

DD refused to eat chicken rice now. She used to eat some but she is spolited by sister. Sister will feed her dry food whenever she meow loudly.

Sweetie is still eating her streamed fish mixed with rice. She also eat dry food and her favourite is wet canned food. Sweetie refused to eat chicken meat but she do drink the soup.

Mimi is eating the chicken rice as well. At 10 plus, mimi eat my potion. At 11 plus, mimi again eat again - this time Auntie L's potion. No wonder littly mimi is starting to become gaint mimi.

Ginger has disappeared for 5 days. I am worried and SMS Auntie L if she had seen ginger. L called me and said ginger and mimi always appeared together to find her for food. Hmm..look like ginger love wet canned food that L fed more than my chicken rice.

San Pi pa is still eating the daily chicken rice. I fed him down my void deck these few days. Sometimes, he will wait downstair for sister and me to appear. I am a bit worried about this as i am scared that cat haters will not like him staying there. Today, pi pa appeared once again in the mini garden.

I saw an auntie feeding little sweetie and her siblings. Little sweetie came to find me for pets. She is so cute, she kept rolling her back on the ground. I petted her for a long time and then i waved goodbye to her.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker