Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy CNY!!

Jennifer say:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Got this cute animation koi from fostercat that i though the swimming koi is real cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CNY is coming soon on sun. I still got plenty of work that i need to do before CNY. Mum had always tell me not to delay anything till CNY or else for the new year, u will still find lot of unfinished tasks.

Let me list my tasks that i needed to complete by sat:

1) Bath DD tml ( i had just bathed sweetie this morning and KK and du last week)
2) spray frontline for all my cats. I had to bath them early this year so that i can use the frontline on them.
3) repay sister $$$. This is impt... mum said if u owe ppl $ and u did not repay them before CNY, u will always owe ppl something forever. I owed sister $$ that i keep forgetting to repay becuase of the sudden blot of amnesia that i suffered when i forgot my pin for my ATM last time when i bought my MP3 player last year.
4) clean my terrapin's houses.
5) top up my cats' dry food. i had asked dad to help me buy a big pack of dry food tml.
6) Buy some wet-canned food for mimi. I may be out till late on CNY so i planned to store my dry food in my letterbox before i went out, once i am back, i will be able to feed mimi and friends much quicker. Mum and i are excited about the coming Taiwaness Ge Zai Xi at Cheng Huang Miao this year. Maybe we will be going to watch the opera on Day 1 of CNY like last year.
7) Cut some fish red packet to hang in the new 'Four Season Lime' that dad bought from the plant nursery at Seletar Farmway. We also bought Pussy Willow from the market in Kovan. I had already do an makeover for it.

I had written all my tasks down in case i had forgotten to do them.

Spring cleaning is almost completed.

Yesterday, mum and I were at Si Ma Lu to buy some NY goodies. We had prayed at the famouse guanyin temple. We bought some tops at baleno. So far, sister had no new clothes on NY while i had only a red top. I had bought two more tops to my collection while mum bought sister a new shirt. But i had bought myself three pairs of new shoes...

We headed to the stalls above the mkt. Mum spotted a kitty cat at one stall. The auntie there told us that malays love buying that bag. She then told us that her neighbour had 52 of their cats taken away as a result of complaint. This is sad but when u did not sterlize ur cats, 2 cats will become 100 cats within a year.

Ok..bad news aside... Happy new year everyone....

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker