Thursday, July 19, 2007

My self-made Shirt-folding cardboard



My first non-impressive Shirt-Folding cardboard. I admit it looked very ugly but the end result is very satisfying



Folding- Flip the right, open - Flip the left, open, Flip the centre, open and u are done


(Picture removed due to 'mum disapproval' ha ha)

I tried it on mum mountains of clothes and i am very impressed with my own result. From this mess to




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



THIS, see how neat the shirts are arranged. I found that once the clothes are neat, you can even add more clothes on top of your current ones. This is because the cardboard ensure that every shirts u fold are of the same size. It looke so pro..ha ha...





I learnt how to make one from this video clip:



One thing to warn you, the measurement i discovered are not very accurate. I had to take out the tape a few times before i get it right.

Try use trial and error.. as long as you had a bigger centre piece, followed the right-left flip, the centre area that take the shape of how ur shirt will looked like once it is fold.

The area of the left and right flip MUST always be smaller than ur width of your whole shirt so you will have some clothes for you to flip when u close the right and left flip on ur T-shirt. (do not know how to explain properly but once u see the video and started on the actual project, you will know what am i saying)

WARNING: Keep all cats away from your cardboard or they will think it is their new cat scratching post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker