Thursday, September 27, 2007

Look at my big eyes

I knew that i am late in saying this in my blog as sister had already posted about xiami in her blog.

Xiami had her surgery on Monday. Dad and mum bought her home at around 7 plus. When xiami was home, i opened her carrier to take a good look at her. She run out of her carrier and walked shaking right and left as sister said 'like drunken'. I tried to put her back into her carrier for fear that she wil fall to the floor should she attempt to jump on the table or bed. Xiami cried very loudly when i pushed her into the carrier. Out of no choice, i had to let her go her own way.

Once she is out, she went to find water to drink. Xiami daily activities are not disrupted by her 'big head'. Unlike DD whom refused to move, eat or drink, xiami still jump around on the table, jump on my bed in morning, eat and drink normally.

Big head need to stay with xiami for 11 more days.



On my bed.... staring.... and wondering what's up?



Look! i got nice eye lashes....


Drink and Drink



More drink
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker