Sunday, September 09, 2007

Xiami Baby Girl



Here is xiami sleeping on my pillow



Xiami had put on quite a bit of weight since sister rescued her from ECP in Jan.



Xiami with one big one small eyes. The smaller eye is her infected eye.


Unfortunately, her eye problem is still with her despite her eye surgery to try to correct her eye lashes from growing into her inner eyes. The vet had said that the eye problem will still occur until her eye lashes grow longer. But it is been quite long since her surgery. The vet also mentioned that her eyelashes may need to be plucked if the problem still occur.

Anyway, xiami is now a 富贵猫.
She sleep on my bed in the afternoon, sleep at the study desk at night.
She jump on my bed every morning to 'beg' for food.
She rub me and meow at me for food.
She stand on my bed to see her past world outside and think how lucky she is to be rescued.
She tried to play with my blusher brush every morning.
She play with a simple rubber band for hours.
She play with Ah-go go (Ah Du) and DD for company.
She grow from XS to XXL.
And best of all, she now had her own pink cat collar, giving her status that she is now our house cat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker