Sunday, October 21, 2007

I live in the Oldies.................

Jennifer say:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Recently, i had been hearing a lot of oldies - both Chinese and English songs from the 70s. Both I and 'J' agreed that old songs are much more nicer than today songs. Sister is like "Hmm... how come u listen to those old songs". 好听就听,没有为什么! Hei, i sound very auntie hor..........Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

BTW, if u click on the link, u can listen to the songs. Just select the RM or WNA.

鲁冰花 by 甄妮

天上的星星不说话地上的娃娃想妈妈
天上的眼睛眨呀眨妈妈的心啊鲁冰花
我知道半夜的星星会唱歌想家的夜晚他就这样和我一唱一和
我知道午后的清风会唱歌童年的蝉声他总是跟风一唱一和
当手中握住繁华心情却变的荒芜
才发现世上一切都会变卦 当青春剩下日记乌丝就要变成白发
不变的只有那首歌在心中来回的唱
天上的星星不说话地上的娃娃想妈妈
天上的眼睛眨啊眨妈妈的心啊鲁冰花
家乡的茶园开满花妈妈的心肝在天涯·
夜夜想起妈妈的话闪闪的泪光鲁冰花
啊~~~闪闪的泪光鲁冰花

My favourite oldies
I love the version sing by 邓丽君, Mum loved the Hokkein songs sung by 邓丽君. I love 邓丽君 sweet and gentle voice. Actually I also love 邓丽君 Hokkein songs, 天黑黑 (Much Much !00% better than the one sing by Stefanie Sun that is only first line in Hokkein and rest in Mandarin, wonder why this song is so popular) & 祖母的话.

Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree - 邓丽君

I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do
If you still want me
If you still want me
Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak treei It's been three long years
Do ya still want me? (still want me)
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us· Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak treeo

Bus driver, please look for me  'cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see 
I'm really still in prison 
And my love, she holds the key 
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free 
I wrote and told her please 
Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree 
It's been three long years  Do ya still want me? (still want me) 
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree  I'll stay on the bus  Forget about us 
Put the blame on me 
If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree 
Now the whole darn bus is cheerin' 
And I can't believe I see  A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the ole oak tree 
I'm comin' home, mmm, mmm 
(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree) 
(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree) 
(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree) 
(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree) 

爱的礼物 by 凤飞飞

有一份爱的礼物 我要把它送给你
那是我的一颗心 爱你情深永不移
有一份爱的礼物 我要把它献给你
那是我的情和意 海枯石烂永不逾
创造一个爱的奇迹 留下一个爱的回忆
希望你把我的心 放在你的心坎里
有一份爱的礼物 我要把它送给你
这是代表我的爱 你要对它多珍惜

1 comment:

jules said...

I fully agree that old songs are much, much nicer. I can hum/sing Chinese and English songs older than me and people around me are surprised. Think when i was a baby/toddler, all the songs that my parents hear on the radio or cassette player probably went into my system and then when i grew up, I just started singing them! Haha!

eXTReMe Tracker