Sunday, October 21, 2007

One Black, One Brown Both doing Notty business

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ah Go Go: I am guilty for messing up Blood's bed without his premission
Xiami: I am guilty for sleeping on the pillow without premission
Both had yelled: 我们是无辜的 (innocent)



Ah Go Go had claimed that bed should be for both human and cats.


Xiami told the judge that she is NOT sleeping on the pillow but merely resting her small head on the pillow.


Xiami then chased the evidence collector away by proclaiming that she was very bo liao before moving to Lalaland to join Ah Go Go.


Both Ah go and Xiami had slept on blood's bed yesterday while sister surfed the net. They are not supposed to sleep on Blood bed without any protective cover but sister had spolited them by allowing them to sleep. For my bed, i allowed any cats to sleep there without any cover.

1 comment:

jules said...

Xiami is nicer than my cats. She only puts her head on the pillow whereas my cats will sit in the middle of the pillow, another sits on my bolster and yet another in the middle of the bed. So, I am left with only a little corner of the bed to curl up and sleep!

eXTReMe Tracker