Friday, October 12, 2007

More on my cats as requested by Jules


Xiami had finally lose her big head status. She is so sweet. She jumped to join sister on the sofa when xiami found sister on the sofa. Xiami is quite brave as she is actually very scared of sweetie.

No more songs for her:

大头大头
下雨不愁
你有雨伞
我有大头

Translated into English will be like this version: (my verison)

Big Head Big Head
Rain Rain No Fear
You got Umbrella
I got Big Head



Mum had removed the skin of the pomelo carefully. I had offered it to DDX as her new hat but from her face expression, i am 100% sure that she hated her new hat and me.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jules said...

Thanks, Jennifer! Finally, someone else knows the Big Head rhyme other than myself! Whenever it rains and i say that rhyme, my sis will say i am the only one who knows it as she has never heard it from anyone before ... I think DDX is just thinking maybe light green Pomelo colour doesn't suit her outfit, hehe...

eXTReMe Tracker