Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fish Kingdom

Jennifer say:


Photobucket


I had bought a new fish tank two weeks ago. Only last sat, i had been able to fix my fish tank and put my fishes into their new home.

At first, I only managed to buy an artifical seaweed from my nearby Serangoon north fish shop. But the fish tank still look very empty. So on sunday, i suddenly thought of putting the old lohan fishes stars decor into the tank. The floor of the fish tank was instantly brighten up with the stars decor. Then on monday, mum took home some real seaweeds - it make the whole fish tank look very completed.

On wed, my sister saw 1 tiny guppy that is only the size of a tadpole. I saved it immediately before it will become meal of the older guppies. I think that most likely the other babies are eaten up by the adults.

Photobucket
Fishes in new Tank

Photobucket
Top View

Photobucket
My fishes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the nursery room where i put all the baby guppies in till they are bigger, the sole survivor is also inside here. The babies are taken together with the adult fishes but as they are too small, i had to seperate the babies. A very kapo DDX has come to check out the baby tank

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker