Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 805 Hougang Central, 05.04.10 农历2月21日, Event: Temple Celebration, Host: Lee Pei Fen, Band: Shen Feng

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

**Photos will uploaded at 07.04.10, 1007pm**

05.04.10 (Mon) 农历2月21日 - Today we went to Hougang Central to watch getai. Ya, i had went to Hougang Central instead of AZ building. A bit disappointed with my decision because the getai ended a bit early at 1015pm. I only get to arrive at the area at around 8.40pm after feeding my beloved bao Beis and taking my dinner.

I am not disappointed with the singers listing, I am only disappointed that the getai ended earlier than i expected. Normally getai ended at 1030pm. I heard that the Hougang Getai will be starting early so it also end early. Think only those whom finished work early and those aunties and uncles can get to enjoy the full getai performance. Actually i can only go early but i got my own commitment with my pets. My dearest cats are always No 1 in my heart so no matterwhat, i still need to feed them full full before stepping out of the house.


Photobucket

Host Lee Pei Fen

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lim Si Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tian Yue

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhuang Qing Yu

Photobucket
捧头 - They merely sing 1 song

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kai Qing

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lee Bao En

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker