Sunday, March 13, 2011

Getai Performanace @ Blk 153 Serangoon North Field, 12.03.11 农历2月8日, Event: 王府宫之夜 Host: Ah Nam, Band - 风云- 精义舞台秀

Jennifer say: Photobucket 27.03.11 (1015pm) Special Thanks for Gtqueen for pointing out my error in the host name. I had already made the changes. Appreciate that v much. Sometimes i type 2 entries at one go and at a late timing, so sotong sotong made some error here and there. I am very glad that there are nice souls that inform me of my error. Appreciate it very much... Thanks

12.03.11 农历2月8日 (Sat): Today getai crowd is in full house. When i arrived, i tried to grab 1 chair but an uncle said the chairs are tied. So no choice, i returned home to take my portable chair. I only arrived at 815pm. From what i know, i missed Qi Qi, Tian Yue and Shi Ling.

Actually i can hear shi ling voice when i was walking towards the getai area so i kinda listen to her songs. Today getai ended at 10 pm. Today is an okay only getai performance as well. But Bao En teacher, Su An Qi (Suddenly forgot her name, so very sorry if i get her name wrongly).

The performance is very good. A bit pity that she only sing 3 songs. As this is the first time i watched her performance, her name still does not leave a impression on my mind yet.

Photobucket Photobucket Tan Si Ting, Jessica

Photobucket Photobucket Wei Liang

Photobucket Photobucket Kai Li - suddenly i suffer memory lapse... haizz.. forget her name

Photobucket Su An Qi - Credit to Ah Leong for informing, Thanks.

Photobucket Photobucket Xiao Xin

1 comment:

ah leong said...

Su An Qi = 苏安妮

eXTReMe Tracker