Sunday, May 01, 2011

30.04.11 - Workers' Party Rally - East Coast GRC At Bedok Stadium

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

30.04.11 (Sat): Attended Day 3 of WP rally. I am really by now 100% attached to the rally by WP. Actually had intended to go Reform party rally tml(1.5.11) at YCK stadium but at the current moment, i had decided to change my mind. Decided to go to Day 4 of WP rally at Yishun Stadium tml.

Today I am very early. I reached there at around 620 after my dinner at Bedok hawker centre. Mum went with me today. Both of us get a seat at the stairs area right at the top of the stadium seats. It is amazing to see the crowd grow to the max by near 8 pm.

Today rally touched on the two points: Our votes are secret, what type of government citizens should expect - this is covered by Ms Lim. Mr Low touched on the Drivers analogy and the unfairness opposition party were treated for similar functions. Other East Coast GRC candidates covered on the high HDB prices where ppl had to work till old old with little saving left when the time come for your CPF money to be returned back to you. THIS IS A SAD REALITY - I had a strong feel it will happen to me. So It is time to choose wisely or regret 40 years down the road.

This link is his exact speech tonight: http://wp.sg/wpge/2011/04/30-april-2011-–-rally-speech-by-low-thia-khiang/?awesm=fbshare.me_AbOoh&utm_content=fbshare-js-large&utm_medium=fbshare.me-facebook-post&utm_source=facebook.com

Photobucket

Photobucket
WP Banner

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crowd at 6.25 when i first arrived

Photobucket
Crowd at slightly later after 7 pm

Photobucket
I forget what time is this photo taken

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
By near 8 pm, the crowd had grow to the max population.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker