Saturday, September 22, 2012

Getai Performanace @Blk 153 Serangoon Nth 22/09/2012 农历8月7日 event: 霹雳大圣庙, Host: Wei Liang ,丽星舞台秀, 精义舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

 22/09/2012 农历8月7日 (Sat):

Went to nearby to watch getai alone. I am late tonight,by purpose. but glad tonight i had watched. quite enjoyable. I had choose to sit by the side since it is windy, not so hot as in the tentage. I arrived at 840pm. I had thought tonight is lixin tai until i saw ah leong post and realised jingyi is also there to help. Two taizhu, no wonder so super.

Photobucket Tentage


Photobucket Zhu Li Li

Photobucket Xie Wen Na

Photobucket
Photobucket Xie Wen, enjoy his singing the most. I had record his songs from my side view.

Photobucket
Photobucket Bao En mei mei, heard weiliang said she is no longer schooling. Can earn more money now..haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket 龙飞风舞

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker