Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Getai Performanace @Blk 548 Serangoon nth on 09/10/2012 农历8月24日 event: 檺林宫 Host: Xu Qiong Fang, Band: 威乐斯,荣华歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


09/10/2012 农历8月24日 (Tue):

Walk to nearby to watch getai. Tonight there is only one getai location at here so i had expected full force crowd. Today i had watched alone. Quite crowded today, i am at the last row of the chairs. Not a good location to be in for video taking coz there are too many ppl walking up and down. In the end, i shifted my portable chair to another location.


I enjoy tonight getai. Watched lot of nice singers tonight. I had watched till 1015 pm.

Photobucket My location and lovely getai area

Photobucket Xiao Xin

Photobucket
Photobucket Chen Kai Qing

Photobucket
Photobucket Ah Nam

Photobucket

Photobucket Kai Lin

Photobucket
Photobucket 温丝婷

Photobucket 天悦, Andy. He is slowly becoming my favourite singer. Love to listen to his songs esp in office where i on my own youtube account and listen to his songs. Very pleasant to the ears.

Photobucket
Photobucket Wu Pei Zhi

Photobucket
Photobucket Lin Si Ling
Last singer, Zhuang Qing Yu



No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker