Sunday, November 05, 2006

Noisy Little Lie Lie

Jennifer say:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Little Lie Lie started her morning singing at 5.50 am. Sister woke me up to ask me to help Lie LIe clear her poos. We used something long to pick the poos. Lie Lie snarled at me and scolded me. I cannot sleep after that so i decided to help mum did her morning chores.

I started with cooking some rice for my cats. Then i boiled water. Meanwile Lie Lie was still crying for help or freedom. I scooped some boiling rice water for Lie Lie, water boiled with rice is supposed to be very healthy for cats.

Then i put our laundry in the washing machine. And heated my cats' breakfast. I then went to my room to carry sweetie out. Poor sweetie, she also woke up at 5 plus when Lie Lie started her morning singing. Sweetie was very happy when i put her on the kitchen. She rolled on her back and stared at me. She always did that in the morning - rolling on her back, roll sideways and look at me with her cute round eyes or wanting mum or me to sayang her by turning her head to one side.

Lie Lie sang her morning songs till 7 am - until her poor voice turned hoarse. At 7 plus, i fed sweetie, Du Du and KK. At 8 plus, i fed Lie Lie. KK is still angry and hissed again. Du Du is very 'notty', kept meowing and 'communicated' with Lie Lie.

After completing morning chores, Mum and I then went to the market together. For the first time,I saw the famous Toa Pek Kong at the AMK B543 mkt. Many people were praying to Tao Bei Gong. I cannot even take a closer look. Dad used to go to mum to the mkt for the past one month or so while i stayed at home. Yesterday when i was at Si Ma Lu to pray, there was also lot of people both at the temple and bugis junction. Luckily father used his boss's mini bus to take us there. We bought lot of goodies from the shops above mkt yesterday.


We bought lunch home. On my way back, I saw the Econ Ah Ou and Fake Nana. Fake Nana looked like na na except fake nana is a guy while real nana is a beautiful fat girl. Once i saw Fake Nana waiting outside the ground floor unit nearby for food. So smart, the door was open but fake nana waited patiently outside for the owner to feed him.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker