Sunday, May 27, 2007

Me N my Shoes

Jennifer say:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I realized that i never blog about what i purchase with photos. I had just came back from AMK, B409 market.

I always love B409 market - lot of temp stalls to see unlike B453 market with few interesting stalls to see.There is this uncle(right inside the market) that sells very cheap range of shoes that is fashionable. Sister bought a flower black shoes while i bought two pairs.

After our purchase, we walked around the market while mum went to buy some vegetables. Sister and I were tempted to buy a cat bag that cost $14 for a small one and $16 for a big one from one of the temp stall but in the end, we decided not to buy on impulse as we will not be able to use the bag that often. I think most cat owners will love the bag - hmm kind of regretted not to buy but i feel the price wise is a bit expensive as the material of the bag is not so good.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
White kitten heels - cost only $18

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Black slip on - i loved the flowerly pattern on the shoes. I bought it at a steal @ $10. I am glad that the only pair has my size --7.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker