Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getai Performance At Blk 153 Serangoon North - host 皓皓 26/9/2009 农历8月8日 - 精义舞台秀

wJennifer say:


Photobucket

26.09.10 (Sat) 农历8月8日

Today Mum and I at first intend to go to Old Tampines Road to watch opera but heard from dad that outside our area at Serangoon north, there will be two getai performance on 25 and 26 2009 for temple celebration. We did not know whom the host was for tonight but we planned to watch first, if the host is not good, we will take the bus to Old tampines Road. Yesterday, I had a company dinner at Pinsi in Yishun, if not, i may have watched yesterday Getai performance too since it is so near to my house.

I was crossing the Road when i saw that host is my favourite 皓皓. I am over the top. Mum and I managed to get two seats at the far end.

皓皓 had promoted his concert at Downeast on 1/2/2010. The VIP seat that cost $68 per person are already sold out... Feel like going to watch but Pasis Ris is so far far. But Bus 88 will take me direct to Pasis Ris but no one is going with me - JH said that she is considering to go, maybe should go if JH going.

I just learnt that 皓皓 is performing at Lot 1 on every Tues night and AMK NTUC club on every Weds night. Sound very tempting to become a NTUC member just to enter NTUC club at AMK hub.

I am actually vvv(101%) happy that i get to take a photo together with 皓皓. He's very friendly, i just called him once and he turned, i pop the question and he agreed and get into position at once. I had also bought his Feb concert DVD - 皓 角 响 起 模 功 魅 力 演 唱 会 and got him to sign for me on the cover. Very happy with today... I had also signed with 皓皓 fan club - i think i am bit of crazy over 皓皓.


This is the second time i took photo with celebrity. The first time i took was with Fann Wong when she was in our secondary school sport day at Yio Chu Kang Stadium to film for the Drama: 阳光列车. Most of the Drama outdoor scene were taken in my secondary school at Guangyang secondary school. I had 'act' as one of the stupid students cheering for the 'teachers' at the Sport stadium, still remember that day i returned home like a cooked lobster just for a miserable amount of a mere $20 for a 3-4 hours of waiting.


Below are some of the photos i took tonight, i was sitting too far away from the stage so everything looked so tiny.

Photobucket
Opening by 皓皓 singing 十二神歌

Photobucket
This is tonight audience, i was so far away from the main stage

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
皓皓 custom is so nicely designed

Photobucket


Photobucket
皓皓 and another singer singing No 3 mummy

Photobucket


Photobucket
Me with 皓皓.Thanks to mum for helping me to take this nice shot.hmm, i should have take his DVD to pose together.... Yipeeee

Photobucket
皓皓 was posing for another uncle but.............

Photobucket
when he saw me taking his photo again, he faced me to allow me to take this photo, so charming of him... yipeeeee

Photobucket
皓皓 DVD for his Feb 2009 concert, one of his asistant asked him to sign but i took the DVD from his hands thanking him also..yipeeeeeeeeee

Photobucket

Photobucket
皓皓 fan club, the bottom is torn off with details of my contact and email

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker