Saturday, December 19, 2009

19/12/2009 - Hao Hao 签唱会 Meet Fans session at Downtown East

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

Today Mum and I went to Downtown East. This is the second time i been there. The last time i am there was more than 10 years ago. We took bus 89 From Hougang Central that took us direct to Downtown East.

We reached the place at 3.10 after around 40 min of journey in bus 89. The event is supposed to start at 3.30 but Hao Hao only came at 4pm and left at 4.50pm.

Althought Hao Hao was only there for 50min, i find that today is very worth the trip. Firstly, i stand right in the front row. Secondly, i got to shake hao hao hand for the very first time. Thirdly, i get his signature on my Fan club card. Forthly, i took a photo with him.

Although i am standing in the front row, i did not take part in the game session like the other time. Hmm, i am still a bit reserved, i guess. But this is the second time i heard the host reminding us not to be so reserved esp when you meet your idol. But i felt super nervous when i am so close to Hao Hao ler............. But just to let you know, i am a chatterbox that opened by magical password.


Today, hao hao had informed us that he is interviewed by Straits times, Newspaper and on 28 of dec in U magazine, his house will be featured inside.

We had got our Fan club card today. As i got nothing to let hao hao sign, clever mum thought of asking Hao Hao to sign the fan club card. Unfortunately, The signature on mum's fan club card smudged on my card. I had forgot to seperate mum card and mine when i took photo with Hao hao. So my card is a bit 'taigo' while the signature on mum card is almost gone. Felt like knocking my head on the wall, very blur one me....

It all ended at 4.50pm where Hao Hao need to rush to his next getai venue at Toh Guan. After the session, mum and I took a bus 3 to Tampines. We went to Tampines 1 to walk walk and in the end, i spent almost $100 on 3 pairs of shoes on Noda and 2 shirts on Uniqlo. Overall, I am very happy with today happening.....

Tml, i will be going to See Hao Hao again, this time he is hosting at Hougang Blk 806. Hope i can get good spot for photos taking.


Photobucket
The stage area

Photobucket
The star: Hao Hao

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More......

Photobucket
Hao Hao signature on the banner. The original plan is to take photos with fans on this board but i did not know why in the end, this did not happen at all, i guess time is the restraint.

Photobucket
Mum helped me to take photo while i requested Hao Hao to help me sign on the fan club card

Photobucket
Hao Hao with me

Photobucket
Last fan already but i still refused to leave so i take one last shot

Photobucket
My Hao Hao Fan club card, very 'taigo' now... blur me.... But hor, still can see the number very clearly so i guess this is still a valid card....ha... finding excuss for myself...

Photobucket
Hao Hao signature is on the back of the card, i had planed to carry this everyday in my wallet... ha............... in fact, it is happening now...

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker