Friday, December 11, 2009

Getai Performance @ AMK Blk 341,09/12/2009 农历10月23日 event: after 7th month AMK B341 market Tenants celebration, Host: Zhen Ni, Band: 白狗骨

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

09/12/ 2009 (Wed) 农历10月23日: Tonight we went to Blk 341 to watch Getai. It is not really a grand getai as the stage was super small resulting in the two gaint speakers ended up in the floor. I am very close to the gaint speaker and so as a result although i took super clear photos, i cannot really hear what the singers are singing.

I had accidentally on my flash for my camera, a bit malu as i do not really like to disturb the singer with flash camera. There were not many ppl watching today getai.



Photobucket
Unknown singer

Photobucket
Pei shan

Photobucket
Pei shan with Host, zhen ni

Photobucket
Pei Ling

Photobucket
Pei Ling with host

Photobucket
Jun Long, i had on my 'flash' for my camera, i found this when i took junlong photos so i had turn off my flash at the point onward

Photobucket
Jun long with host

Photobucket
Ziyee

Photobucket
Lou Mei Yi

Photobucket
Mei Yi with host, heard she is only 15 this year

Photobucket
Xian Hong from China

I had not taken any photos for Lou Man and Chen Jian bin...

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker