Friday, December 04, 2009

Getai Performance @ Peya Lebar Open Field, 03/12/2009 农历10月17日 - Host Guo Min

Jennifer say:


Photobucket


**6/12/2009 - photos uploaded at 1.20pm***

03/12/2009 (Thur) 农历10月17日- Third night at Peya Lebar. I am impressed that tonight is another new group of singers. I am still waiting for Qiu Wen to sing but duno whether he had sing while i am still on my way to the area. Anywhere, i enjoyed every getai totally.

Tonight managed to get seat at 9 pm. Tonight group of singers are mostly young ppl like Bao Bei Jie Mei, Lin Shi ling etc. The youngest is the 6 year old kid, Not too sure of her name but can be checked online.

Still did not get to upload photos, most likely will do so tonight for monday getai. As for the rest, need to wait till i got time to upload. I wonder how many viewer actually read what i wrote so far as my chatboard is always empty. I felt that by blogging, it make memory of what i felt or think at the time i watched certain peformance. The photos captured the happy moments and freeze that special look for each person. I am going to take photos with my cat and use that as my facebook profile.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mei Qi

Photobucket

Bao Bei Jie Mei

Photobucket
李宜蔓

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pei Shan

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liu Xin Ling, she had also just add me in her facebook as friend.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mai Hui, i wish she will not keep singing 天路.I had been hearing like 4 time of this song from her. I do not really know how to appreciate this song althought this is hot in China. In singapore, still Hokkien songs rock mostly.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lin Shi Ling

Photobucket
Lee Pei Fen, heard that she would also be going to Old Tampines rd at 10 plus as her mum mixed up the date for her performance.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hong Yee Ping

Photobucket

Photobucket
He Pei ling





No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker