Friday, December 11, 2009

Getai Performance @ Paya Lebar Open field, 10/12/2009 农历10月24日- Host: Jun Long, band: No Name band

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

10/12/2009 (Thur) 农历10月24日: Heard from my friend on facebook that the getai is extended to today so decided to go to Peya lebar again. Last week, i had went 5 days from mon to fri so bit tired to go on sat to tue.

I like tonight host jun long, he know how to keep the mood going and keep his interview with singers interesting and the plus point is he know how to sing Hokkien songs very well. I liked his role in Weilun No 3 mummy. Heard that friday will have a singing competition. The getai will be on again on sun and mon, 13/14 dec.

My favourite song today is Lan Yee Ping 满场飞。 This is the first time hearing this song on getai and it is very nice to listen to this song esp when Yee Ping can sing any song very well.

Here is the lyrics for this song: 满场飞 by Feng Fei Fei

香槟酒气满场飞
钗光鬓影幌来回歌jazz乐声响
跳乱摆才够味词
喂你这样乱摆我怎样随转
你这样美貌我这样醉
jazz乐声响自 跳乱摆才够味
喂勾肩搭背音 进进退退
步也徘徊爱也徘徊魁
你这样对我媚眼乱飞网
害得我今晚睡不得安睡 他们跳乱摆
我也会 跳得比他更够味
jazz乐声响 对对在满场飞 喂 (重复)


I do not know what wrong with my digital camera as most photos i took were over exposed. I think i did something to my setting accidentally so that is why flash in on and the turnout of photos are ugly. I got to ask my brother expert view on this. Aiya....so very sorry for my ugly photos


Photobucket
Chuan Qingyu

Photobucket
Unknown singer

Photobucket

Photobucket
Combine singing by Qi qi and ZiYee

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yee Ping, Jun long was playing with Yee Ping extension of her dress that she removed after her second song

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kai Qing

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lu Wei lun, most host called him Ah sam

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiao Ting

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker