Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getai Performance @ 251 Upper Paya Lebar Road,29/01/2010 event: 庆功宴 for Kok Keong Landscape Pte Ltd Host: 皓皓/刘玲玲 Band: 白狗骨- 丽星舞台秀

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

29/1/2010: Today Went to Upper Peya Lebar Road 大庆花园 to watch getai. I know there will be a dinner function going on as my dad had already checked the location at 1 plus. But because today host got hao hao so I must definitely go. I had not seen any of Hao Hao hosting or singing since his concert on 2/1/2010. I am actually looking forward to today getai. I am not too sure how to go initially so i had thought of going to nearby AMK B628 instead but mum know how to get there by bus 76.

We arrived there at 8.45 pm. I am rather late when i returned home from work as i am busily chatting with my friend and her BF. So only managed to leave the house at 8.10 pm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Plant Nursery

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liu Xin Ling

Photobucket
Host

Photobucket

Photobucket
Malaysian Singer 小黑

Photobucket

Photobucket
Host in different dressing

Photobucket
Liu Ling Ling had went down the stage singing No 3 mummy

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bao Bei Jie Mei

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhu Li Li

Photobucket
Last Singer, Xiao Ting singing till 11 pm



No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker