Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 159 AMK,09/01/2010 农历11月25日, event: Temple celebaration, host: Liu Ling Ling, Band: 神风

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

**Photos will be uploaded at 9.05, 12/1/2010 - BTW, Tan Kai Qing song .桌頂捏柑 is very nicely sing. Original singers is the kid students of 翁立友 from Taiwan, 張政雄&薛珮潔. If you guys can, do listen to those songs sing by the two kids -桌頂捏柑, 雞公弄雞母, 放伴洗身軀 and 路邊攤. ***

09/1/2010 (Sat) 农历11月25日: Today we went to Blk 159 AMK. We reached there at close to 7.45pm so We only get to hear the 3rd song by Qi Qi. Heard she mentioned that she had sing 家后 but i had missed her song. I super love this song, it is a nice song with good meaning. Anyway, it is nice to hear songs with meaningful lyrics.


To off track a bit from getai, today I had almost went out for the whole day. Work from 9 to 1pm and then I went to AMK Blk 453 to collect my new red specs. After that, mum and i went to Chinatown again to shop for clothes. I am very surpised that CT8 took only less than half an hour to reach Chinatonw. First time took CT8. I was also at Chinatown last week but uncle told me that new stock only arrived this weekend.

Today I had bought quite a few clothes for CNY. After our shopping spree that ended at 5 pm, we took the train back to Hougang and took our dinner before heading home. Once we are home, we placed our bags down and rushed out to AMK Blk 159 to watch getai. I had almost 趴趴走 for the whole day but i am overall happy with my 收货.

Today host is Liu Ling Ling, she is as usual a super good host. I also enjoy her every getai. Today i am again standing for 1 hour plus before i headed inside to look for my supposed empty seat that is in fact taken. Luckily a kind uncle asked me to take a seat that is covered by plastic bag. I hated looking for seat and get rejected but i am patient enough to search for other seats. That is why i will usually scan for empty seats and confirmed it is empty before i shifted inside to take the seats.


Photobucket
Host Liu Ling Ling

Photobucket


Photobucket
Zhuang QingYu

Photobucket
Mai Hui


Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhang Xiong

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guo Min

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lin Shi Ling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lin Wei Hua

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tan Kai Qing

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiao Xin

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker