Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getai Performance @ Kovan Hub, 30/1/2010,Event: AIDs Promotion, Host: Guo Min & Peter Loh - 旋音舞台秀

Jennifer say:


Photobucket

30/1/2010: I am extremely disappointed with today getai as there is only 2 singers that i had watched only. Of the two singers, for the older singer, i do not know how to appreciate his singing though it was good. I guess his singing styles does not appeal to the younger generation.

As usual, i arrived late today, i only reached there at 8.30pm. The getai also ended early at 9.40 pm so i had wasted a trip to watch a AIDs script performance and 2 singers. Sad....

Photobucket
Today event

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jing Wen ( I am not very familiar with this singer, please correct me if i made any error)

Photobucket
A small script performance to advise for safe sex. They are rather Loh Soh. I am very bored actually.

Photobucket
I kept forget his name though mum had a better memony than me. As i said, i do not really appreciate his songs.

Guo Min had sing 3 songs till the performance ended at 9.40pm.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker