Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getai Performanace @ Blk 173 Hougang Ave 1 09/11/2010 农历10月4日 event: Temple Event hong lai sze temple,host: Pei fen

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


09/11/2010 农历10月4日 (Tue): Today I had went to Blk 173 Hougang Ave 1. Today is the first time been to this area. A bit apprehensive about the way home. Dad had drove me to the getai location. But very glad of smartphone.. had google the direction home and learnt that actually the nearest bus stop at Blk 172 will had direct bus home. So after the end of the show at 1030pm, I follow the crowd to the bus stop. Not sure how to walk so might as well follow ppl to bus stop mah.. hahaha..

I arrived at 8 pm with my chair. There were not much people actually. Luckily got chair, otherwise need to stand in the tall grass. Today getai is okay - at least got some good singers but the mood a bit affected by the slight rain. I had a very clear view of the stage actually as i am quite close to the stage. But my phototaking skills are not that great.

Photobucket
Getai Banner

Photobucket
Lim Wei Hua

Photobucket
Zhen Ni

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhen Xin Yi

Photobucket
Huang Mei Qi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhu Li Li

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jun Long

Photobucket

Photobucket
美美BBJM

Photobucket
Lou Mei Yi - I like her song 空手梦。Her vocal is quite powerful

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker