Monday, November 22, 2010

Getai Performance @ Blk 93 Geylang bahru, 21/11/2010 农历10月16日 Event: Temple Celebaration 善世壇 host: Liu Ling Ling and Hao Hao, Band: 白狗骨 - 精义舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


Jennifer say:

21/11/2010 农历10月16日 (Sun): Was rather worry that it may rain tonight. So in the morning , i Had pray to my house 'Da Pek Gong' and 'Tian Gong' to bless me with good weather tonight. Surprisely, it did not rain. And to add to my joy, dad did not need to work tonight so he can take me over to watch getai. Otherwise, i will need to take bus to that area by myself.

Tonight getai is quite good. I quite enjoy myself. Maybe it is because I had not seen my idol for a long time. Think more than 1 month already. I enjoy His hosting very much esp when he paired with Liu Ling Ling.

I had arrived at near 8 today.

Photobucket
Temple Banner

Photobucket
Getai Banner

Photobucket
Zhuang Qing Yu

Photobucket

Wang Wei Liang

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wang Xin Mei - First time listen to her singing.. very good for a ten year kid with no singing teacher.

Photobucket
HOsts


Photobucket
Lee Bao En

Photobucket
The hosts sing two songs. I realised Hao Hao never cross dress whenever he host with Liu Ling Ling. Think in my memory, only once at Tao Payoh but HH did not sing when he cross dress

Photobucket
Lee Pei Fen

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Last singer, Ting Ting only sing 1 song as it was already near 1030pm

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker