Monday, April 25, 2011

Getai Performanace @ Blk 153 Serangoon North Field, 25.04.11 农历3月23日, Event: 善莲壇 Host: Hao Hao

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

25.04.11 农历3月22日 (Mon): Today is actually a getai cum senior citizens dinner event. As this is the case, the allocation for getai area was limited. I am unable to go near the stage or nearby the stage area to get a clear view.

I took my photos using my camcorder from the shophouse in front of Blk 153. Hard to get a good shots with my camcorder but some photos are better than nothing.

BTW, today getai is kai xuan getai but i am not too sure how is it spell. I had not been to this getai before.

Today getai is an okay only getai. I only missed kaiqing performance today when i arrived at 855pm.

Photobucket
Ting Ting

Photobucket
Host, Hao Hao

Photobucket

Photobucket
Leow Wen Kai

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhen Ni

Photobucket
Xiao Ting

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hong Yee Ping

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhuang Qing Yu

Photobucket
Chen You Le and Zhuang Qingyu sing ah Pek song together

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mai Hui

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker