Monday, April 18, 2011

Getai Performanace @ Blk 527 AMK 17/04/2011 农历3月15日 event: 宏茂桥527巴刹和练合社大伯公之夜 host: Hao Hao & Pei Fen, Band, Venus, - 荣华歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

17/04/2011 农历3月15日 (Sun): Today went to AMK Blk 527 to watch getai. We were already very early, sort of, we arrived at 750pm. The crowd was maddening. Althought we came with portable chairs, we had no space to slot in the chairs. So mum decided to sit at the back near to the kopi shop while i sweat like siao among the crowd while trying to get a good watching space.

At near 840pm, i decided to pluck my courage to ask the auntie beside me if she mind me placing the chair in front of her. The auntie was really nice, she advised me to place my chair higher on another area, that will allow me to have clearer view. Indeed, the place where i placed my chair had a v clear view of the stage. Mum always teach me this: People are not scared of you being sweet-tooth but scared of u being stubborn. This is so true, while placing my chair, i keep apologising to those ppl standing for placing my chair. No one scolded me so that is a relief to me mah.

I quite enjoyed today getai, firstly got my idol, secondly the mini commedy performance the two hosts perform with zhuang qingyu were extremely funny. It is a pity that i did not get my camcorder out in time to take this nice mini comedy play.

Photobucket
Organiser banner

Photobucket
Jin Hong

Photobucket
The Two Singapore Top getai hosts (IMHO)

Photobucket
Xian Hong

Photobucket
Black cats

Photobucket
Hao Hao sing 3 songs(rec all 3 songs as usual), the last song is a nice song 美兰美兰我爱你, unfortunately, i stop my recording before the end of the song.

Photobucket
Shi Ling

Photobucket
Zhaung Qing Yu

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mini comedy play for the night. Qing Yu was the dad, pei fen was youngest sister, Hao Hao act as gong gong elder brother

Photobucket
Bao En

Photobucket

Photobucket
Huo Mei Yi - it was quite conincident to see her as at morning, i was watching her video and telling mum that she had appeared at singapore getai before. Mum was saying cannot say ppl otherwise will see them later... fate..

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker