Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getai Performanace @ Blk 2 Defu Lane 10 25/04/2012 农历4月5日 event: 中莲殿 host: Pei Fen , 精义舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket 25/04/2012 农历4月5日 (Wed): Went to Blk 2 Defu with mum. The getai had been going on since Sun but today i had only went once. I think this will be my last time watching defu getai as thur i will definitely not be going. For fri, i am going to my uncle temple big day where there will be a getai hosted by Ah Nam. Today getai is not too bad.. love the 摸仿之夜 theme. Esp love Xie Wen performance where he sing Andy Lau song. Here is the song: I love this song.. very nice song by Xie Wen.. Rock the stage... Photobucket Yuan Jin Photobucket Photobucket I forget his name all of a sudden.. Name TBC Photobucket Photobucket Si Ling - she sing Cai Qiu Feng song "雨水,我问你" Photobucket Kai Li Photobucket Xie Wen - Beside Hao Hao, he is slowly becoming my new idol..haha Photobucket Bao En

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker