Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getai Performanace @ Blk805 Hougang 11/04/2012 农历3月21日 event: 北天善开府之夜 host: Hao Hao Band: 骑士, 精义舞台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


11/04/2012 农历3月21日(Wed): Day 2 watching same temple getai with mum. Tonight, i had come prepared with my chairs. Same problem as yesterday with the field so mum took her chair and sit in the tentage area. The grass more jatluck than yesterday, i walked in the water mud, yesterday only wet grass, today add mud and water.. faint..

Walking in mud water is not a concern for me anyway, i just need to air my legs in the open, it will dry very fast..haha.. I am very lucky, with my original positon, i am blocked by a pole. I sat for a short while before the guy in front of me went off, so i rushed to chop his chair.. i really meant rushed, i am super kaisu... but then, his position is definitely better than my current so even i do not take the chair, i am confident to slot my chair in between the red chair. I turned back to see where is mum as i thought she may wan to sit beside me but i cannot see her.

Ah Leong saw me somehow and waved at me.. so paiseh that i did not see him at all until Hao Lian performance when i suddendly saw him standing behind me. did not managed to say a hi again as my back was facing him while he was watching the stage. I am this type of person where i warm slowly to ppl but once warm 100%, i will turn crazy and talk like radio.

Tonight getai is okay only. Not much surprises, no high feels.

Photobucket
Zhen Xin Yi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhang Xiong

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wu PeiZhi with her 无性别风貌. Actually she is to dress as male for her after getai event. She will bun her hair and wear a fake moustache. I got saw her full image at her FB, very charlie chaplin look

Photobucket
Hao Lian Show Time

Photobucket
Ting Ting

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhuang Qing Yu

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker