Thursday, April 05, 2012

Getai Performanace @ Blk 527 AMK 05/04/2012 农历3月15日 event: Blk527 宏茂桥联合社大伯公之夜 host: Hao Hao, Pei Fen Band: 旅者, 荣华歌台

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

05/04/2012 农历3月15日 (Thur): Went to Blk 527 AMK getai. Regret going there late coz there is no space to slot my chair. In the end, i found a space quite near the speaker. Hate that space but bo bian coz i cannot see any empty space liao. The speaker make me hear the music and cannot hear the singers voices. No choice coz i am late, only arrived at 840pm.

Whole night, i was dealing with the loud speaker issue so i really did not enjoy tonight getai and was sitting at the side of the stage. Cannot see the 精华performance of the hosts playing the drums.

Kindly forgive me if photos are really bad because i am sitting at the side, not facing the stage. I really appreciate those singers whom face my direction so i can at least take a decent photos of them seeing my camera len.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bao En

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chow bin Shun - i like his 惜別的海岸 in Chinese, record this video. I do not have the courage to see my videos coz i knew it will be real bad.

Photobucket
Cai Yu Tong - cannot remember her at all.. but someone told me she is performing for one year plus liao.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wang Zhi Qiang (edit on 7.3.12, thanks to FB sharon for informing me the mistake)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xian Hong - i left the area after she came on stage. I really cannot stand audience that keep asking her to repeat songs like tian lu, wong zhao jun. Tired of hearing repeated songs. If the song requested are short and sweet, i do not mind but the two songs are too long.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker