Friday, April 20, 2012

Getai Performanace @ Blk 453A 20/04/2012 农历3月30日 event: 宏茂桥453A大伯公之夜 host: Hao Hao & Pei Fen Band: 神风, 千禧台秀

Jennifer say:
Photobucket

20/04/2012 农历3月30日 (Fri): Went to Blk 453A AMK myself as mum said she do not like the venue of the getai. Today crowd as usual were full force. I am glad i went early. I arrived at 750 where i am able to find a space to slot my chair. I am quite near the back area but so long as i had a clear view, i can still do my photo taking and video recording.

I enjoyed tonight getai. Very nice and enjoyable performance. And maybe also got many of my getai kaki like ah leong around me. I am too far to say hi to him actually since i arrived slightly late.

Photobucket
My Location. Ah Leong was on my left. I think saw Eddy but not sure if the guy was eddy or not.

Photobucket
Ting Ting - i am quite early actually. Still managed to Hear Ting Ting sing two songs

PhotobucketSuper duper funny hosts combinations - Pei fen call this combination "好配"皓佩 nice name.. should use this name next time they host together -

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dong Shi Qiang

Photobucket
Idol Idol..yeah.. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosts

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mai Hui

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wang Yi Wen - Wen Wen Ng

Photobucket

PhotobucketBao En - Hosts and Bao En "Apple Flower" song is so funny. had record this song.

Photobucket
Bao En with Xie Wen. Hosts love to make fun of Bao En and Xie Wen. Actually according to Bao En, they are just good friends coz they both love aliens..haha..

Photobucket
Xie Wen - agreed with Pei Fen that Xie Wen is humble, friendly, no air and can play on stage

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bai Mei Hui

Photobucket
Xian Hong

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker