Monday, March 19, 2007



Charming Little Ginger Queen, Coco playing with her toy (Cat from ECP waiting for adoption)


Cutie sweet Shu Shu willing for a hug from me. She loved me to carry her and did make any protest to be let down at all. (Cat from ECP waiting for adoption)



Brownie, the cute guy wanting a pat on his chin. He is also another purring cat that do not mind hugs. (Cat from ECP waiting for adoption)



My favorite cat with clear blue eyes. I love cats with blue eyes but my own cats do not have it. All of them only have owl's eyes or tiger's eyes. DD esp looked very much like Harry Potter's Snowy.


Today, Dad took mum, sister and me to Vincent's place. This is my first visit to Vincent's place. Once we reached there, sister headed straight to the cat room. I spotted cute Coco first. Coco is the only ginger cat there so she is more outstanding. I hugged her while she purred in my arm. Sister took a while to find Shushu that had grown bigger. I also saw Brownie for the first time. All the cats from ECP are so charming and smart. I am sure their very right owners will appear to take them as house cats soon. There are around 10 cats living in harmony in the cat room.

We went out of the cat room after some fun time hugging and sayang the cats. Vincent's wife was with a large brown mongol dog. He is very tame but i am not used to touching large dogs. There is another dog called Da Bei that was locked in the other side of the house. There was a gate to prevent him to running to the front of the house. Da Bei was very excited to see visitors in the house and wanted to come to play with us. After 3 attempts, Da Bei managed to push the rock under the gate and come out. He then ran around happily while the rest of us were talking.

We were about to leave when Da Bei came along. Da Bei then jumped on his hind legs on all of us. I meant ALL as we were standing in one row 'waiting' for him to 'sayang' us humans. He kissed mum on the face. I am a bit taken back by his size and tried to hold his fat paws while pushing him down. We left at 6.35 pm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker