Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getai Performance @ Yishun Ave 9 Opp Blk 243 - 14/11/2009 event 义顺东欢乐今宵 - host 皓皓,刘玲玲 band 威尼斯

Jennifer say:

Photobucket


14/11/2009 (sat): Today mum and I went to Yishun Ave 9 Opp Blk 243 to watch getai. As there is a slight rain, we only managed to arrive at the area at around 8.25pm. By then, half of the performance are gone as the getai started at 7 pm according to those aunties whom talked to one another at the bus stop area. It is not difficult to find my way to Blk 243 with some help from the website. I find that with website help, i can easily find my way to places that i am not familiar. My favourite site is http://www.streetdb.com/ . Not only this site show where is the area, it also show me what bus to take.


But Today hosts are the combination of Hao Hao and Liu Ling Ling - one is my favourite, the other is mum favourite. Their combination hosting are rather entertaining, i liked them both very much as well though my favourite is hao hao. I only watched 5 performances only.

The singers i had watched are 高凌风, 黑猫, 刘心玲, 李宝恩, 王昱清。 By Favourite singer is of course Black cat, i love their cheerleaders performance, they are really very Professional dancers. 高凌风 is not too bad, i only liked three songs sing by him :冬天里的一把火, 燃烧吧火鸟 and 姑娘的酒窝. I am not too sure if he sing all those songs but i only heard him sing 燃烧吧火鸟. I think he did sing 冬天里的一把火 that is also what made him famous.

My photo taking today are not very well taken esp the first few pictures where i am sitting near the side of the stage. I suspect the strong lights to be the main reason why it is affecting my photos so much but when i changed position to the centre area, the photos turned out to be not so bad.


Photobucket

Photobucket
高凌风, it is nice to see him on stage but i wonder does he always put on his sunglasses on stage, remind me of taiwan 非哥.

Photobucket
Gao Ling Feng with hosts - the light reflection is affecting my turnout photos so you cannot really see the hosts facial expression

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liu ling Ling imitating Michael Jackson, she is good.

Photobucket
Today hosts

Photobucket
Liu Xin Ling

Photobucket
Hao Hao with Liu Xin Ling, heard Hao Hao mentioned that Xin Ling will also be his concert special guest.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Black Cats

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Cool Black Cats

Photobucket
Host in different clothing again

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

王昱清

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lee Bao En

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker