Monday, May 17, 2010

16.05.10 - Offical Opening of Bao Bei Jie Mei Fan Club at CCK, Jest D'Place

Jennifer say:
Photobucket


16.05.10 - In my earlier entry, I had written that I had asked Teresa (Da Bao) to help me apply as her member in her fan club. I am rather happy and honoured to be a member of BBJM fan club.

The effect of today fan club opening is very different as that of Hao Hao fan club opening. The feeling is very different. I think it is the way the artist appear before us audience. I still remember Hao Hao ran all the way to the stage while for BBJM, they appear from the stage itself. But I had no complaint. I overheard some audience saying that today opening is not nice, all the not so good comments.

BUT, 做人要感恩,不要自己不喜欢,就把别人为这次的活动所负出的努力,但做理所但然。 We must really be graceful of the effort those helpers did to make this event an successful one.

Today There is a 50% discount for BBJM concert. I had decide not to attend as the event fall on a sunday but it is quite worth to buy the tickets at such a discount rate.

After the event, I went to find BBJM for autograph. Teresa had recognised me and i am quite happy. Thanks for remember me... haha... Tracy did not look too happy when i shake her hand and introduce myself, i think i overdo by introducing myself. Nevertheless, i think they are very tired by the happenings today. I had intend to find Hao Hao to take photos but he is in a real rush.

Photobucket
Autograph of BBJM

Photobucket

Banner of today event

Photobucket
Today Host: Hao Hao

Photobucket
Sun Qiang, Kai Qing and Qi Xuan had attend today opening

Photobucket
Sun Qiang

Photobucket
Kai Qing

Photobucket

Photobucket
BBJM toasting with the audience

Photobucket
BBJM with Hao Hao

Photobucket
BBJM playing a game of how much they understand each other

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zi Yee and Si Ling


Photobucket
Zhen Ni - she was standing at the photo taking area so the photo i took is not clear at all

Photobucket
Mai Hui - not a good photo taken also

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker